Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Project Life : Week 17

Week 17 : April 22 - 28 : Earth Day, spring snowflakes, a birthday party and a late night project. This is another Roundabout layout, this week with the Project Life add-on, Cumberland Gap.
Left side (enlarge any of the photos for a large view) :
Right side :
One of my favorite extras this month with the stamp set add-on designed by Elise Blaha Cripe. Lots of summer themed stamps in this 4x6 set - it's sure to get a lot of use in the coming months!
For the little potted plant above, I stamped it on white cardstock and then colored it in with Mister Hueys (I just unscrewed the nozzle and dipped a small paintbrush in the bottle). I added a few pencil lines on the edges for shadowing, trimmed the whole thing out and adhered it to the cloud paper from the card kit.

The arrow / heart card to the right of it was also made with stamps from that set. The arrows pointed in opposite directions so I created a pattern - stamping first in Versamark and then embossing with white opaque zing. I cut out one of the arrows and backed it with a polka dot paper in the card kit paper pad.
Week 17 was the last spread that comfortably fit in my first album for 2013. I'll share my closing page for album one and opening page for album two later this week.
Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I have a round-up collection of tips and favorite layouts I've shared here. You can see all of my 2013 Project Life layouts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment