Friday, June 7, 2013

Parker : 3 years : 20 Questions

I can't believe this little guy is three today. I asked Parker his questions at the same time as Morgan because I thought I'd be able to hold his attention better if his big sister was playing along. He loved it and laughed every time he answered a question. And surprisingly came up with some good genuine answers.

20 questions* : answered by Parker at age 3

1. What is your favorite color? orange
2. What is your favorite toy? Lightning McQueen car
3. What is your favorite fruit? strawberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? Team Umizoomi
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? hot dogs
6. What is your favorite outfit? Cars shirt
7. What is your favorite game? chase
8. What is your favorite snack? "monkey juice" (Danimals smoothies)
9. What is your favorite animal? elephant
10. What is your favorite song? Life is a Highway
11. What is your favorite book? The Little Engine That Could
12. Who is your best friend? Gideon
13. What is your favorite cereal? Fruit Loops
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play in the sandbox
15. What is your favorite drink? milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? "kee-kee" (his blankie)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? "lunch bar" (oatmeal breakfast bars)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cars cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a firefighter

Happy Birthday Parker! I am amazed at how much you have grown + changed this last year. You are the coolest little guy I know + you will always be my baby. I hope you have a super fun day buddy! We love you so much, Mommy, Daddy + Morgan!!


*Starting at age 3, I am asking my children these 20 questions every year around their birthday. I have created a small softcover Blurb book to hold the interviews and a photo from that birthday. You can read more about the book here + purchase your own here

No comments:

Post a Comment