Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Project Life : Week 16

Week 16 : April 15 - 21 A nice + simple spread that came together quickly using Studio Calico's June Roundabout Project Life kit.
Left side :
Right side :
Lots of labels and writing directly on photos in this spread. The 'currents//loving' card below was one of my favorites where I documented some of our favorite drinks right now. I simply adhered the bottle cap to the outside of the page protector using some foam circles (to fill in the inside of the cap) + glossy accents (to be sure it stuck on well) :
I can't get enough of those mini Basic Grey alphabet stickers. They are perfect for creating a little title on journaling cards :
The gold foil card (on the right below) is beautiful. My photo doesn't do it justice but it added a fun unique touch to this spread.
Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I have a round-up collection of tips and favorite layouts I've shared here. You can see all of my 2013 Project Life layouts here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole. Although our PL styles are different, l always enjoying your layouts and can always find inspiration in them. I’m not normally an orange sort of person, but your layout is sort of rocking that colour huh? Can’t wait for my kit to arrive.

    ReplyDelete