Friday, May 31, 2013

currents : loving

on my plate : homemade pickles
in my glass : passion tea lemonade (so easy + inexpensive to make at home with Tazo Iced Passion Tea + your favorite lemonade)
on my desk : Amy Tangerine slick writers
scrappy inspiration : Marcy Penner's Florida Handbook - part one + part two. Love that she prepped so much of it before her trip + how quickly it came together when she got home. I'm hoping to incorporate some of her ideas in my own summer camping Handbook.
on my nightstand : Nurturing the Soul of Family by Renee Peterson Trudeau 
in my mailbox : an order from jamaica, including a new neon green album, duly noted xl tags + envelope collection.
on my nails this summer : Essie neons! I want to see them in person before I choose a shade (or two).
on my to-do list : solo evening bike rides
in stores : my local Target is adding fresh food / produce to the store. As if I needed a reason to visit more.
in the Studio Calico shop : Elise's summer stamp set + Project Life page protectors (yeah for one-stop shopping!)
for the kids : I downloaded the Modern Parents Messy Kids Camp Mom Summer Activities Pack a few weeks ago and am making my way through pages of ideas for things to do, places to go + ways to plan our days. I've been loving each summer more + more as Morgan + Parker get older and can experience / enjoy more.

Have a great weekend! We are moving into phase two of our backyard renovations + building a deck. Pretty darn exciting! Next week is going to be a crazy busy fun one. 2 birthdays + a preschool graduation. Deep breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment