Tuesday, May 28, 2013

be inspired

Happy Studio Calico reveal day. The June kit, Roundabout, is now available!

I'll be posting my Project Life layouts shortly, but first I wanted to share a little something that I am really excited about contributing this month - Moments Cards :
The set includes (6) 4x6 cards + (12) 3x4 cards - single sided and printed on a nice, thick 100# cardstock. I really had a blast creating this set + I hope you enjoy them too. You can see the entire set here.

Today : we are getting back into our routine here after the long weekend and now it's time to do a little list making + prioritizing. Hope the start of your week is a good one!

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to spy these last night when I was on the SC site. I love their modern look and all the messages are perfect! Can't wait to put them in my layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchase the cards and I can't wait to get them.

    ReplyDelete