Saturday, April 27, 2013

Planetarium : Project Life Weeks 12, 13 + 15

May's kit, Planetarium, is now live to subscribers at Studio Calico.
Please note : at the time of this posting, these links will only work for Studio Calico subscribers. The kits will be available to the general public at 12 midnight EST tonight, the evening of April 27th.

Here's what I made this month. Clicking on the images below will take you to my gallery where you can see closeups + the products I used.

Week 12 : with the Planetarium Project Life kit, Halley's Comet Project Life add-on + Orion add-on :
Week 13 : with the Planetarium Project Life kit only :
Week 15 : with the Planetarium Project Life kit, Halley's Comet Project Life add-on + Orion add-on :
I really can't wait to see what people do with the wood veneer in Orion. There are so many possibilities, whether you have a Silhouette or not.

While you are shopping, have you noticed the mid-release Atlantic is also now available in the shop?
I was happy to snag a few of my favorite sheets of patterned paper, as well as the gold kraft + vellum. Here's a bit of what I'm expecting in my next box of happy mail :

Have a great weekend + happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Always enjoy seeing your Project Life layouts Nicole. The Studio Calico kits are just plain fun, and you always have good ideas on how to use their products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am patiently waiting with Atlantic as I am unsure about it... ;) I am sure I will eventually fold. HA!
    loving your PL spreads as always!! xo

    ReplyDelete