Wednesday, January 16, 2013

December Daily : Days 16 - 19

Just a few more December Daily pages to share today! If you've missed them, here are links to the last few album sharing posts :
Days 1-5
Days 6-10
Days 11-15

December 16 - gingerbread house building day, thanks to my sweet friend Sue. :)
And the right side - star transparency with layered embellies :
 
December 17 - Mark hangs the Christmas tree star he designed and built. It is so cool in person. 
Right side :
December 18 - Morgan's preschool winter concert. Quite possibly the most adorable event of the season.
The girl sang Frosty the Snowman as loud as she could and completely impressed the audience (and her teachers) that she knew every single word. She kept telling her classmates to "sing louder" - she was so damn excited. I got a little bit on video (with me chuckling in the background) but I can't wait to see it when our cable access station gets it on tv. What a riot!
Right side. After the concert, we went back to her classroom to decorate gingerbread cookies.
I love how this page turned out. And that I found a use for that awesome glitter paper (even if it was just a little bit).

December 19. Lots of list making and holiday reflection.
The left side is a clipping of my grocery list, plus some glitter tape and diecuts.
Journaling on the right side. I actually emailed this to myself from my phone in an attempt to get some thoughts down. Feelings I knew may change or dissipate by the time the day settled down and I'd get a chance to sit and write.
That's it for today. I'll share the final pages on Friday. If you've made it this far, I thank you for looking!

The vast majority of my supplies came from the Studio Calico December Daily kit, but I'm including links below to most of the other products and tools I'm using for this project. If I am missing something, please ask! You can see my cover and foundation pages here. You can read about the embellishment kit I made to supplement my kit here. Most of the printables and diecuts were provided with the Studio Calico 25 Days class.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see the video of Morgan's concert. I'm loving the embellishments that came with your kit.

    ReplyDelete