Monday, January 14, 2013

December Daily : Days 11 - 15

I finished my December Daily last week - yay!! I hope you are ready for a bit of a marathon this week. I have broken it down to share 5 days at a time so, here are days 11 - 15 :
December 11 :
Nothing crazy happened today so I played with the camera and a little Christmas tree bokeh that night. "Oh Christmas tree" was handwritten with a white Sharpie directly on the photo, and then I adhered the vellum speech bubble over it. I embossed gold glitter zing on the wood veneer stars.
December 12 - the kids and I made salt dough ornaments for the tree. A tradition we started last year.
Love this shot of my little man's hands.
December 13. This was my self-imposed deadline to get Christmas cards out the door but it just didn't happen this year. Handmade cards kept getting pushed back and the final straw was when I was adding some machine stitching and I broke my last needle. That's when I called it quits.
I decided to add one of the semi-completed cards into my album anyways - good cheer + intentions seemed like an appropriate sentiment.
And the inside :
December 14. Mark and I got to attend his company holiday party tonight - a perfect opportunity to get dressed up and out of the house with my man for a fun evening. This is the left side - a journaling tag inside a glassine baggie that can easily be pulled out to read, front and back. On the right side, I am waiting to get a photo of us that one of his co-workers took.
December 15 - cookie making day at my parents house with my mom and sister. I am so happy Morgan wanted to join us this year.
The joy stamp was part of Ali's stamp set in the December Daily kit, embossed with gold glitter zing.
We made a lot of yummy cookies, so I had to make a little checklist for the right side.
I had a couple extra photos that I wanted to include so this page flips open (and the seam is bound with washi tape) to show pictures of my mom and sister, and her big helper. :)
Thanks so much for looking! I'll have days 16-20 in a couple days. If you missed them, days 1-5 are here. Days 6-10 are here.

The vast majority of my supplies came from the Studio Calico December Daily kit, but I'm including links below to most of the other products and tools I'm using for this project. If I am missing something, please ask! You can see my cover and foundation pages here. You can read about the embellishment kit I made to supplement my kit here. Most of the printables and diecuts were provided with the Studio Calico 25 Days class.

2 comments:

  1. I love your DD. I was wondering how a small album was going to work out. Your album's creativity hasn't been hindered by the size.

    ReplyDelete