Friday, November 2, 2012

Parker : Right Now : the minibook edition

Finally. This mini is done. It's been months in the making and I was bound and determined to finish it (and tie up some other loose ends / unfinished projects) this week. I wrote about my album plans + how I built the mini kits here and I finished Morgan's mini in August. Parker's is very much the same - full of photos from the summer and I made it my goal to use a lot of older product that I hadn't used or had been hoarding. These mini's were definite stash busters and I love that!

So here we go :
 
Thank you so much for looking and Happy Friday! This weekend, I plan on playing with my new iPhone 5, finishing the opening and closing pages for the latest Project Life albums, and we are getting out of the house for a triple date (with other adults!) and I can.not.wait. And I'm going to try not to think about how anxious I am for my December Daily kit to arrive.

Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I love your mini books! Question - where/how do you store them? Enjoy your night out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn! I have all of my minibooks in a basket in my scraproom and it seriously needs to be purged. It's overflowing! I'm thinking of storing the older ones in a closed box and the more recent ones (that aren't too fragile for my kids to look through) out in an open basket. Storing these things has always been a dilemma for me!

      Delete
  2. Awesome book! I love seeing the finished products! I too am looking forward to our night out!! Can.not.wait!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mini. I'm excited for you getting your DD kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Should be shipping out this week. :) And thank you!!

      Delete
  4. I always love dropping in and seeing what project you're working on now. Thanks for the on-going inspiration Nicole.

    ChrisyC
    from all the way down here in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love mini albums. Project Life enables me to tell my stories quickly and manageably, but mini books and quilting allow me to fill that need to create. And your books are just too stinking cute - although it might be because of the cute kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously love this!! Can't wait till I have kids of my own to make mini books about!

    ReplyDelete