Friday, November 16, 2012

One Little Word : LESS : November

Super simple One Little Word documentation this month. I used the printables that Ali provided for the class and chose 4 of the "I ____" prompts to make a small two-page spread in my minibook.
I just turned them on their sides so they would fit. The November circle tag is from Paislee Press.

I didn't do much pre-planning when I decided to use a minibook for my One Little Word this year but it has worked out really well. I have just one more page that I'll use for December and it will be done. She is quite full already, so I'm glad I didn't have to add any more pages. It turned out to be a perfect format, and a nice alternative to last year's full size album.

And then it will be time to decide on a word for 2013. Anyone playing along next year? Have you thought of a word yet?

Have a great weekend! Mine will be filled with birthday celebrations + more prep work on my December Daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment