Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Project Life : Week 40

Week 40 : October 1-7

This week : we attended a fun fall event at our local park and Mark and I ordered iPhone 5's. This weekend, we took our first trip of the season to the cider mill and visited friends at their cabin. Lots of outdoor play and our Detroit Tigers are 2-0, leading the Oakland A's in the ALDS. An awesome fall week.

Full spread (click on images to enlarge) :
Left side :
Our local park hosted a fun event called Hay Day last week, so that was a big part of this side. Hot dogs and pumpkins, firetrucks and a bounce house. The kids loved it and so did I!
And the right side. Morgan had a fundraiser at school and the kids got to ride their bikes to raise money for the PTA. The blank spot in the top left pocket will hold a photo from that day when I get it :
This week I had a way easier time getting the 3x4 pockets done than the larger photo pockets. These four cards were my favorites this week :
I can't seem to complete a week without a funny quote from Morgan :)
I also included an insert (that I've decided not to share because of all the photos, names and other private info) this week from the Hay Day event. A photographer from our local paper got a picture of Parker when he was trying on firefighter gear and he was on the front page in Thursday's paper! Adorable and unforgettable.

Thank you so much for looking! If I forgot something or you'd like more details, just ask.

Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I shared what I learned during my first month here. And, all of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. I have iPhone 5 envy... Still trying to work out the best deals for them here in AUS. Great week layout... Love the funny kids quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun!! always love your pages.
    and totally jelly over your iPhone5 purchase!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your pages. I've been thinking that every week and I just had to mention it ... great pages, such a slice of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously have some mad love for your PL pages!!!! They are so inspiring! Can't wait to try and take it on next year.

    ReplyDelete