Friday, September 7, 2012

shop update

My new stamps are now available in the shop!
Just like the other stamps I've been making, these are unmounted red rubber stamps and come with EZ Mount to mount them yourself and use with an acrylic block. If you've never done that before (I promise, it's easy!), I have detailed instructions with photos on how I do it here. The exception is the 'hooray for happy mail' stamp, which is wood mounted. This one is for all of you lovers of sending fun packages to your friends and family. It's one of my faves.

If a stamp is 'sold out', I will be restocking! If you would like to be contacted when more stamps arrive, please contact me through Etsy.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. So great, Nicole! REALLY love here & now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamps. Totally love the "What the what?" stamp.

    ReplyDelete