Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dreams don't work unless you do.

And let's just say I've been working a lot lately. :) So much going on in the next 7 days.

I'm excited about the shop update tomorrow.
I'm looking forward to seeing my in-laws this weekend.
I'm proud I put my nerves aside and sponsored my first blog.
I'm relieved to find new homes for some scrappy goods I don't use anymore.
I'm beside myself that my little girl will be in preschool in five short days.

The print above is from the super fab Erica Hernandez. Love that quote and love that it's hanging over my scrap table now. My inspiration clipboards need a pick-me-up and this colorful print did just the trick.

This morning : we need to get out of the house and play outside. Contractors are removing our concrete patio this week so it's loud and messy here. And we could all use some fresh air.

1 comment:

  1. you go girl! love this! can't wait for the shop update!

    ReplyDelete