Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Project Life : Week 32

Week 32 : August 6-12

This week : was pretty low key and simple and I think that is portrayed in my Project Life as well. A few labels, stickers + stamps mixed in with the photos + ephemera and I called it done. The week started out beautiful but ended rainy and cool. We made a trip to the splash pad, to Mark's company picnic, to the park where Morgan flew her first kite + some other super fun unexpected news I can't wait to share.

Full spread (feel free to click any image to enlarge and view it more clearly) :
Left side :
Right side :
As always, thank you so much for looking. This week I'm linked up to The Mom Creative. Check out Jessica's post for more Project Life inspiration! And if I forgot something or you'd like more details, just ask. :)

If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. All of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

Products used this week :

7 comments:

  1. Looks great as always!! Can't wait to hear this news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages always look great! You have such a good eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages. I love that you included a picture of the cloudless sky - it's one of my favorite parts of summer as well, and I haven't thought to document that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages look great. The arrow pointing to the messy face is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages! I can't wait to start on PL in January.
    I just came over from The Mom Creative.
    I have a Back to School Link Up at my blog and would love to have you!
    http://www.kyetrabelton.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! Can't wait to hear the news!! I need to figure out in linkz someday. really like how you can see all the products you've used. Looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette! Inlinkz is pretty simple, once you get the hang of it. The most time consuming part is adding all the product links and pictures, but once you have that done, you just have to drag and drop for each blog post (which is way simple).

      Delete