Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Project Life : Week 31

Week 31 : July 30-August 5

This week : a visit + zoo trip with Grandma, a crazy high electric bill, our first family trip to the carnival and some scrappy time with my sister, among all the everyday summer activities. It was actually one of those weeks about halfway through when I got nervous about my lack of pictures and stuff. Come to find out, I filled it just fine, plus two inserts.

Full spread without inserts : click any image below to enlarge.
Left side :
Right side. Lots of zoo pictures from our visit with Mark's mom :
I filled my first insert with pictures from our first family carnival trip. This is the front :
And the back. Easy, easy. Mostly photos :
Insert #2 is the (folded) map from the zoo on the front :
And on the back, an enlargement of Morgan + Parker with the seals. I'm surprised I have blue ink left in my printer after printing this one. :) 
As always, thank you so much for looking. This week I'm linked up to The Mom Creative. Check out Jessica's post for more Project Life inspiration! And if I forgot something or you'd like more details, just ask. :)

If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. All of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

Products used this week :

10 comments:

  1. LOVE how you incorporated the Allegra box, Ikea ad, and your Coinstar receipt. I didn't know Coinstar lets you use your change for Amazon gift cards! Definitely going to have to take advantage of that in the future. Great job on the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, there are all kinds of gift card options at the Coinstar machine I use - Starbucks, Lowes, Amazon and iTunes are a few that come to mind. Plus they don't take the 9 or so percent 'commission' off if you get a gift card. The money you put in is the money you get. :) Love that!!

      Delete
    2. Love the Amazon gift cards from Coinstar. Last time we brought in our change, what I thought would be maybe $30 turned out to be $98.50! Shopping time!

      Delete
  2. Wow I love that photo of Morgan and Parker. That is just so pretty. =]
    Thanks for sharing.

    Cody
    http://solemnsound.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you included so much of your life in this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that photo with the seals -what a great insert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! That photo with the seals is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the seal picture. Our electric bill at the ranch is always high in the summer, we have three of them, one for the house, and two for the irrigation systems, which average $2500 a piece, and the ranch is usually small like $250. But we still have to pay $640 a month for each irrigation system, if we run them or not, it's just applied to the bill if we do use them, gotta water the corn and sudan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the up, up, up photo and the seal enlargement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your pages! We enjoy many of the same products! and that blue ink... SO WORTH IT!! So glad you also linked up for Project Life Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete