Thursday, August 9, 2012

One Little Word : LESS : August

A simple self portrait with some reaffirming phrases adhered to it was our August prompt for One Little Word and mine went right into my mini. I skipped the July prompt, but you can see where I left off in June here.
I added the second piece of Hambly Clearly Heavy before my photo and adhered the awesome 'gentle reminders' that Ali provided this month to it, instead of right to my photo :
I also added some to the back, right over the same spot so there is a sentiment front + back :
 
On the backside I adhered a piece of patterned paper + added a small coin envelope :
 
I slipped in a small tag where I added a QR code to this post I wrote last week about my mid-year progress. See, I told you I'm addicted to these codes. I tried to copy and paste the text but it was quite lengthy and didn't fit will - even in a small font, on two pages - so this was my next best idea. I dig it.
Getting nice + thick!
Thanks for peeking!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I love how you used the QR code, such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete