Friday, August 3, 2012

currently

time : 11:03am
location : back patio
watching : Morgan + Parker play in their kiddie pool.
enjoying : the weather today. A lot. Not too hot or humid at the moment. But if you live in Michigan, you know that can change in a heartbeat.
drinking : a homemade concoction of Starbucks Iced Passion Tea + lemonade. Absolutely delish.
loving : shipping confirmations + happy mail.
inspired : to write more. I'm hoping to tackle the prompts for the 31 Things class and make my book very soon. I also have a stack of books, a mix of old + new, that are calling my name. 
creating : so much, and I love it! I'm writing a blog post for my completed camping mini. I have a handful of other small mini's I want to finish this month. A wonderfully simple August prompt for One Little Word. I'm designing some more stamps for the shop. I might also be coming up with a plan (already) for my December Daily. And I want to dive into a little brush script again. My head is spinning, in a good way.
hoping : to sell at least half of the scrapbook stuff I'm taking to my LSS's garage sale Sunday. I added it all up last night + it's a nice chunk of change. My scrappy mojo is already benefiting from the lighter load.
inspired : to write more. I'm hoping to tackle the prompts for the 31 Things class and make my book very soon. I also have a stack of books, a mix of old + new, that are calling my name.
grateful : to live a fairly drama-free life, compared to the things + stories that seem to be going on around me + my family.

This post was inspired by Tina's current series. Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. good luck at the LSS garage sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More stamps!?! Fun, can't wait! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the garage sale too. Definitely like consolidating things (and making room for some current supplies!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have lots up your creative sleeve. :)

    ReplyDelete