Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Project Life : Week 26

Week 26 : June 25-July 1

I got a little 'theme-y' this week and used the Studio Calico Weekdays stamps (all product links are at the end of this post) plus my Week in Review stamp on the back of some 3x4 journaling cards from the core kit. I go in spurts with how much I use my core kit, and there are a few journaling card designs that I don't like/use as much as the others. Love that the backside is lined and perfect for stamping on.    Here's how it turned out.

Full spread : (click any image below to enlarge)
Left side :
The highlight of Morgan's week - riding on the carousel at the zoo. She is so happy Aunt Kristin got a picture of her!
I was going to sew across the sequins on Tuesday's card but the needle on my machine broke. Grr. Love my new bracelet though!
I printed a screenshot of a text I sent Mark - with a photo of what Morgan was building with the Legos. I do believe a creative career is in her future.
 
Right side :
Thursday's card is a big favorite. Ormolu Dots n' Spots + Analog Time Flair, my Hello stamp and some older felt Thickers. I'm loving that I have a perfect place for documenting all of the adorable things Parker is starting to say too.
My poor lil peanut got pushed by her little brother, right into the edge of the shelf below our television. Thank goodness she was a-ok but she had a little blood and some major bruising (and still does) across her nose and eyes. All she kept asking was "why are boys so rough?" :(
We took an impromptu trip to the beach on Sunday and the kids loved it. (You never know from year to year, how they'll react to 'new' things when they're so young. I never know how much they remember from last summer.) Since we spent most of our time in the water, I only got a couple pictures. Love this one of Mark and Parker walking to the water to fill up their buckets with water for a sand castle :
Kristin and I were being goofy sisters, trying to get pictures for our Project Life albums from our night out, and I used the Pocketbooth app to take a few silly photos. I didn't want to trim down and waste a whole full size page protector just for a long and narrow photostrip, but then I realized that the July divider would go in this spread, so I adhered it to there. Perfect!
 
I covered the back with a little patterned paper and a sentiment from the Bananafish Studio Everyday Clips :
Thank you so much for looking! This week I'm linked up to The Mom Creative. Check out Jessica's post for more inspiration! And if I forgot something, just ask. :)

If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. All of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

Products I used this week : click the photos for more info

4 comments:

  1. This is incredible!! I love all the wonderful details on all your cards- the embellies, journaling, flair and stampin! Amazing documenting of your family's week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this was so fun to read and look at. Such great little everyday things you have captured. LOVE THIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The layers are great, and I love that photobooth strip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Morgan. It's sad that it came from "her" Buddy. Love the pic of Mark and his mini me. :)

    ReplyDelete