Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ask + you shall receive

First, I want to send a huge hug and many thanks to those of you who may be reading and have been a part of the success of the 20 Questions books - both the scrapbook album + the new Blurb version. It always makes me smile to read those sweet answers from your kids and hear your feedback of the books. Much love!
Due to popular request, I've decided to make a small number of the original scrapbook-style 20 Questions album. If you are interested, send me your request via Etsy convo by July 31 and I'll start collecting materials. Albums will ship late-August. Special order requests are now full - thank you! The Blurb books aren't going anywhere, but for the next week, you have an option.

Contact me through my shop here.

Today : we're getting ready for a post office run + our weekly trip to the library. I haven't touched my Project Life spread for last week yet because I've been working on my camping mini. Look for a peek into that on the Ormolu blog Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment