Sunday, June 3, 2012

my less list : no 17

As much as I'd like to tackle (or finish) some big organizing project this week, I really want to keep it light this week. Both of my babies are celebrating their birthdays this week and not only do I want to enjoy some special time with them, but our house is still recovering from the aftermath of the super awesome party we had for them this weekend. It was amazing and fun and as Morgan said, "the best birthday party ever."

So, I'm not gonna push it and overcommit myself. I'm not going to pressure myself to finish my Project Life spread tomorrow. By the end of the week is just fine with me. I'm going to document Morgan's 20 Questions in her scrapbook. I'm going to organize the kids new toys and make room for all of the new favorites. I'm going to restore order, mop the pink frosting off the floors and spend lots of time with my sweet kiddies. How is that for less?

Each week I write a short list, no more than 5 items long, of simple tasks that I want to complete during that week. Small things, not huge projects, that I can easily do in the span of 7 days. Things that will keep me focused + help me keep my eyes open to the big picture. You can read more about my One Little Word, less, why I chose it + how I'm documenting it in 2012 here. You can read all of my (now updated) less lists here.

1 comment:

  1. The party was a ton of fun. Glad Morgan enjoyed herself! I can't wait to hear her new answers to her 20 questions

    ReplyDelete