Sunday, June 17, 2012

All About My Dad by Morgan

My Dad's name is Mark.
He is 15 years old.
He is 6 feet tall.
He weighs 9 pounds.
His favorite tv show is baseball.
His favorite food is carrots.
His favorite thing to drink is beer.
His favorite things to do is watch tv.
He likes to wear a short sleeve shirt and pants.
My Dad is REALLY good at bouncing a basketball.
I like it best when my Dad tickles me!
My favorite thing to do with my Dad is play outside.
When my Dad goes to work, he types.

She was pretty spot-on with many of those answers. ;)

Prompts taken from this Father's Day printable. It includes a spot for the child to make a little drawing of 'me and my dad'. I'll be adding Morgan's to this week's Project Life!

Happy Father's Day Dads!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the good laugh! That is adorable! I'm shocked Mark has lost so much weight in the past week or so, but its probably from only eating carrots! =) I love the "at work, he types" one too!

    ReplyDelete