Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Project Life : Week 19

Week 19 : May 7-13

This week : a very quiet week at home. Few errands, lots of playing outside, a birthday party for Morgan's BFF + Mother's Day. Here's how I put it all together.

Full spread + insert :
Left side : 
Front of insert :
Back of insert - my crazy little superheroes!
Right side :
My album is getting really full. It's hard to keep it open to the current week - the left side of page protectors are a little higher than the rings in the album. I'm thinking about closing it up and moving on to another album. Maybe I'll need 3 albums this year instead of the 2 I was originally thinking.

Thank you so much for looking! This week I'm linked up to The Mom Creative. Check out Jessica's post for more inspiration! And if I forgot something, just ask. :)

If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. All of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

Products I used this week : click the photos for more info

10 comments:

  1. Great layout Nicole! Love the picture of the chalk train. I also love the look of your insert and how you carried over the journal bubble and real life tag.

    My pages were getting difficult to turn so I just got a new album starting the beginning of May.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout looks great and I know what you mean about needing 3 albums this year - I just bought an extra one.

    I like your use of labels and stickers.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Morgan's quote of the week and the picture of you with the kids on Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos and spread. So colorful and happy :) The parker was here card is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Pictures for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nichole, love your pages, so colourful with all that green grass and the kids playing and having fun, and just a quick thank-you for the email that you have sent my stamp set, cant wait to get it in my PL pages

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pages, I love how you captured so much movement and motion. I need to break out of the posed pictures and try to get more like that...and superheros?! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pages turned out great. Love the mother's day shot--so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Mother's Day picture! The pictures of the "superheros" crack me up. :)

    ReplyDelete