Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Project Life : Week 15

Week 15 : April 9-15

This week : everyone in school or involved with school in our area was on spring break. That meant my sister had the week off and since my mom watches my nephews, she had the week off too. Like I mentioned yesterday, every day since Easter has been filled with activity and we were able to spend time with some awesome people in our lives. We stayed busy but I kept in contained with one spread with no inserts.

Full spread :
Left side :
Buy one, get one birthday blizzards from Dairy Queen + I love this freebie journaling card from My Sister's Suitcase (link below). Love how Morgan calls construction workers, "instruction" workers :
 
A glimpse of my cart from a quick grocery store run. Not sure why I love this so much, but I do. I clipped the 'buy' portion off of Erica's journaling card freebies at 2peas (link below) and stapled it on to my list :
"Today was" is one of the stamps that will be available in the shop by the weekend. Love this prompt for handwriting your own journaling below - awesome, exhausting, the best, never-ending - you get the idea. I handwrote "cool but beautiful" for this photo  :
Right side :
"Week in Review" stamp is another one I designed and will be in the shop soon. I used it to make a mini list of all of the visits we made. I already know I will be using this one every week in some form - love it! I couldn't forget to document my little stinker son who used the stool to sneak up on the kitchen counter while I made lunch. What a rebel!
Fortunes from our cookies after dinner at Pei Wei made it into the random pocket below. I also got a sweet picture of Morgan and Parker on a chair together, peeking out the window, watching Daddy cut the grass :
Another simple week done. Thank you so much for looking! I am linking up to Kristina at One Happy Mama and Jessica at The Mom Creative. Check them out for more Project Life inspiration!

If you have a question, or I left something out, leave me a comment below. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. All of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

Products I used this week : click the photos for more info

9 comments:

  1. so many wonderful little details on your pages! they look great...I was thinking of going a what is in my purse picture this week, kind of like your what is in my cart picture :)

    http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/04/project-life-week-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! Love the today is, great idea and like it in te cloud combined with your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love all the details you used. How is that skinny popcorn? I see it all the time at Costco and I'm a sucker for popcorn. The fortune cookie idea is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!! Sara, I LOVE Skinny Popcorn. Could totally polish off a bag by myself (though that wouldn't be a very skinny idea!) :) No butter and just the right amount of salt. It's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the details in your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun week! Especially loving those free DQ treats Wish we had one near by I bet my kids & I would be their best customers! ha.

    ReplyDelete