Monday, April 9, 2012

Project Life : Week 14

Week 14 : April 2-8

This week : my 34th birthday, Easter in Lansing with my in-laws and lots of yard work. It was a fairly ordinary week and I still had room to document a couple of funny conversations with Morgan. I received some custom stamps that I designed to use on my Project Life and I'm excited about getting to use them on next week's layout. FUN!

Full spread : click any photo below to enlarge :
Left side :
Detail shots of my favorite pockets. My sweet little family sang Happy Birthday to me, complete with cake + candles :
On the left side, probably the sassiest thing Morgan has ever said to me. On the right, pieces of the cake boxes (yep, boxes. I got a cake from Mark + a mini bumpy cake from my parents) :
Mark + the kids cutting the grass for the first time this year :
Right side :
Another awesome convo "true story" with Morgan below. I used Liz's free template for typing on a 3x4 journaling card :
 
I filled the right side with Easter and related photos - our annual bunny ear pics, dying eggs + an egg hunt at Grandma's :
On the Martha Stewart file label, I added some old Making Memories stickers to document the prices of the eggs and egg dye :
Thank you so much for looking this week! I am linking up to Kristina at One Happy Mama and Jessica at The Mom Creative. Check them out for more Project Life inspiration!

If you have a question, or I left something out, leave me a comment below. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. All of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

Products I used this week : click the photos for more info

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Love all the family quotes. Your eggs are so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Nicole. Love the quotes and the bunny ear pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the morgan stories you added those are the things to remember!
    your pages look great

    http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/04/project-life-weeks-13-and-14.html?m=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pages! I like the little bits of life you have and the quotes! Great spread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bunny ear pictures too! And it's fun to read your conversations with Morgan. You never know what she'll say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pages & the quotes from the kids are just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your embellishments! Cute layouts they look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for April Birthdays! I turned 34 on the 8th! Cute pages.

    ReplyDelete