Monday, April 2, 2012

hello

hello April
hello Monday
hello fresh calendar page : my favorite.
hello new One Little Word prompt : April was one of my favorite assignments last year. I need to re-read that letter.
hello fresh notebook : so much on my mind, again. Why is that? Time to start writing some of this stuff down so I can reassess.
hello neighbors : they have been gone all winter and are back now. Feels good to know they are home + nearby.
hello awesomely sweet email from a local news anchorwoman : woah!
hello quiet reflection : last weekend was wonderfully fun + relaxing. I can't remember the last time I just sat around like that (I even read a book!)
hello ideas for the shop : both good + bad, gonna try them out on myself first.
hello moving on : accepting the fact that things aren't going to change if I continue on with the same stupid habits.
hello new less list : will get back into that next week I think. I have a list of ideas that will last me through the summer. And, last but not least,
hello 34

Today : I'm going to drag the kids to Caribou for my free coffee drink (mmm!) and a treat for them. Then, we are hitting my favorite store in hopes that mommy can work her super sneaky skills and get a couple more Easter basket goodies. Plus, my favorite quiet time activity, Project Life, and later, some cake.

For what it's worth, Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have fun lined up for today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    I want to hear more about the letter from the anchorwoman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my favorite daughter-n-law and happy birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete