Monday, March 12, 2012

Project Life : Week 07 Insert

I finished my Week 10 layout tonight but it's too late/dark to photograph it - I'll do it Tuesday - so I thought I'd quickly show you the insert I made for a birthday party we went to back in week 7.

Front (using the Design G page protector) : click any photo to enlarge
My sister made me the orange journaling card - as well as several more with other words + sayings :
The photo below is a peek of the card I almost always make for that first big birthday. Candle, twine + jewelry tag tied to cardstock :
So I re-created it a bit on one of the photos :
Love this photo Andrea took of us :
Back - I adhered a portrait photo to the back of the invitation and cut along the edge to match the balloon 'scallops' :
A very quick and easy page to document a day spent with some very good, long-time friends.

I'll be back tomorrow with my Week 10 spread!

If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. All of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

Products I used : click the photos for more info

2 comments:

  1. I love your layout but I REALLY love the picture of all 4 of you. Yay for Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really looks like you made the design G protectors work really great!!
    what a beautiful family you have!! :)

    ReplyDelete