Sunday, March 11, 2012

my less list : no 10.2

Just a very quick update tonight. If you missed last week's post, I am forgoing the 'less list' this month to focus on one action that I want to complete in March - and that is to get into an exercise routine and workout for 30 minutes on most days of the week.

This past week : including our bike ride after dinner, I've exercised 4 out of the last 7 days. I could have done even more if I hadn't been dealing with and recovering from a nasty stomach bug early last week. Not exactly the method I had in mind for losing weight.

The month overall : I'm 7 for 11. Just 4 days off - 2 of which I was sick.  Not bad at all.

How do I feel? Great! The biggest difference has been endurance. I don't feel like I'm going to die midway through my workout (or climbing the hill on my bike out of our subdivision). I plan on moving up to Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred this week. The scale says I've lost about 4 pounds but I think some of that is sickness related.

So far, so good. How are you doing with your one little action this month?

Each week I have been writing a short list, no more than 5 items long, of simple tasks that I want to complete during that week. Small things, not huge projects, that I can easily do in the span of 7 days. Things that will keep me focused + help me keep my eyes open to the big picture. You can read more about my One Little Word, less, why I chose it + how I'm documenting it in 2012 here. You can read all of my (now updated) less lists here.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I think getting started is the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete