Sunday, March 18, 2012

my less list : no 10.3

In lieu of my weekly less list this month, I am focusing on my March One Little Word assignment - to complete one little action with my word. My action is to get into an exercise routine and workout for 30 minutes on most days of the week.

This past week : I worked out 4 of the last 6 days. I'm not sure what the rest of today has in store. I may try to fit in a Shred workout after the kids are in bed. The week ahead is going to be tricky, as I'll be busy filling orders from the shop, so I might as well do one tonight. I really love that we've been able to go out on our bikes, instead of doing an in-the-house workout. Especially because that frees up a good 30 minutes in my evening too.

The month overall : I'm 11 for 17.

How do I feel? Good. Most nights I still lack the motivation to work out, because there are so many other things I'd rather do, but I'm doing it anyway. Getting dressed into those exercise clothes is truly half the battle. I stepped it up to Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred and had to laugh when Jillian said "I want you to feel like you are going to die." Nice, huh? Well, mission accomplished there. It's a tough workout, but I'm pleased so far and I'm actually starting to feel stronger.

Over half way through the month and I feel I'm off to a good start. What is your one little action this month? Have you tackled it yet?

Each week I have been writing a short list, no more than 5 items long, of simple tasks that I want to complete during that week. Small things, not huge projects, that I can easily do in the span of 7 days. Things that will keep me focused + help me keep my eyes open to the big picture. You can read more about my One Little Word, less, why I chose it + how I'm documenting it in 2012 here. You can read all of my (now updated) less lists here.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! You're doing awesome. The bike riding will give you some variety too.

    ReplyDelete