Friday, March 2, 2012

currents

time : 9:55pm
place : in the living room, on my favorite chair
wearing : workout clothes
eating : a throat drop
drinking : lots of water
watching : Susan Cain's TED Talk - The power of introverts. I love that we can watch these on our TV.
thinking : it's okay to be an introvert.
feeling : better than earlier this week. Morning is the worst when I feel like I'm constantly clearing my throat of whatever accumulated back there while I was sleeping. Like coughing so hard I feel like I am going to vomit.
creating : pages for the March prompt in my One Little Word minibook.
hoping : Morgan has a positive reaction to the preschool open house tomorrow. We went last year, and although she had a blast, she was not jazzed about the whole getting dropped off (Mommy doesn't stay) concept. Of course, we decided not to put her in preschool last year, and I'm not sure this is the school where she will end up in the fall, but it will be fun to see how she interacts with the other kids. The girl LOVES the idea of school.
loving : that Kelly Purkey is coming to Michigan in April to teach a class at my local scrapbook store. Seriously cool, right? Can't wait to hear the details and I've already given Mark the heads up. It would be a great birthday present. :) Who's in?
needing : to do our taxes. 
wanting : this lame winter to be over. I'm ready for spring + I want to ride my bike.
wondering : if I can get through the 30 Day Shred in 30 consecutive days. I am on day two. So far, so good.

Inspired by Tina's currents series

Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Aren't the TED talks wonderful? So many released this week it's hard to keep up with all the goodness. IT IS okay to be an introvert :) Love your currents and good luck with your SHRED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't the TED talks wonderful? So many released this week it's hard to keep up with all the goodness. IT IS okay to be an introvert :) Love your currents and good luck with your SHRED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know she was doing a workshop here! Can I have the details? I live in Bloomfield Hills and would love to try and attend. Read your blog daily. Also anxiously awaiting spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Robyn, she tweeted about it this week, saying she was doing a class in Michigan. I asked if it was going to be at Scrappy Chic and she said yes, late April! :) I will pass along better details when I hear them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen some of Kelly's stuff; she is very creative. Hope your throat is better. Curious about how the open house went for preschool. Sending positive thoughts for your workout goal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. Forgot to say earlier good luck with the paper pile. I have four girls and once the piles get too big the whole task seems overwhelming. Here's to tackling it bit by bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that you posted this pic!!
    i just did my currents list on the blog...you'll have to check it!
    good luck with the working out and moving more and eating well!!

    ReplyDelete