Sunday, February 5, 2012

my less list : no 06

  1. Research + find a new doctor. I realized last week I have not been to a regular, general practitioner doctor since I found out I was pregnant with Parker. 2 1/2 years ago. Since then, my old doctor stopping practicing + started focusing on research, which has left me doctor-less. Time to begin a relationship with a new physician and most importantly, for a complete physical. Done. Doctor found and I already scheduled an appointment for next month.
  2. Work on purging the kids old toys + organizing what's left. Room by room. Bin by bin. Finished. I collected a big box of toys that aren't used/loved like they once were and Mark put them up in the attic for now. Once spring rolls around, I may think about having a garage sale if I decide it's worth the work. And if we have enough to sell.
  3. Make a master list of craft + DIY projects that I want to tackle. This may or may not include scrapbooking projects. I also like to know 'what's next.' The list is made. Now I just need to remember to refer to it when I'm looking for something new to work on.
  4. Brainstorm photo ideas / opportunities for February's One Little Word prompt + how I can incorporate that into my minibook. I didn't get to this one this week. I have some ideas but didn't take any photos.
  5. Rearrange the freezer. Every week seems to have its lame, not-fun to-do and this week, this is it. After shopping over the weekend and purchasing a large amount of freezer food, it is a mess + drives me nuts every time I open it. Must put like items together pronto. Done. I actually tackled this one first thing on Monday morning while my oatmeal was cooking on the stove. :)
Each week I am going to write a short list, no more than 5 items long, of simple tasks that I want to complete during that week. Small things, not huge projects, that I can easily do in the span of 7 days. Things that will keep me focused + help me keep my eyes open to the big picture. You can read more about my One Little Word, less, why I chose it + how I'm documenting it in 2012 here. You can read all of my (now updated) less lists here.

No comments:

Post a Comment