Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Fat Tuesday!

Happy Mardi Gras!

Today began with a series of errands. First, the grocery store for goodies for tomorrow's lunch. So excited my sister and nephews are coming to spend the day with us!! The cashier asked the kids, who were happily playing in their car cart, if they wanted some beads. Haha, YES! Morgan chose purple for herself + green for Parker. Because until he can speak up for himself and have an opinion of his own, Morgan makes big decisions like this for him. :)

I strolled by the pazcki's twice and left without one. Yeah me. I really wanted one. A custard one. But I passed. I'm so proud, even though I know it'd be so good. You better believe if Mark comes home from work with a stray one that I will not be passing that up.

PS. If you don't live in the Great Lakes / Michigan / Detroit area, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. There is a large Polish population here, particularly in the city of Hamtramck, and Fat Tuesday / Mardi Gras Day is also known as Pazcki Day. 

2 comments:

  1. Good girl!
    I bought a box today at the store. I'm trying to hold off until after dinner.
    Have a fun visit tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pazcki from Hamtramck sounds so yummy! Have a great visit, I know it's been a while. (Love your remark about Morgan's decision making.)

    ReplyDelete