Friday, January 6, 2012

the weekend ahead

  • reading : The No-Brainer Wardrobe + Ali's new 52 Creative Lifts newsletter (sign up for her weekly emails here)
  • photographing : my completed December Daily album
  • sharing : a bottle of wine with my man
  • developing : a plan of attack for assembling Version 2.0 of the 20 Questions albums (Yes, they will be ready again soon!)
  • contemplating : a trip to IKEA
  • planning : my first layout/week for Project Life
  • watching : a Detroit Lions playoff game - woah!
  • writing : my less list for week 2
  • loving : the cuddles, the kisses, the lack of plans, the possibilities.
Happy Friday + weekend to you!

4 comments:

  1. I had a great time visiting you in your awesome home. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your December Daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this with us. I am an avid daily reader of Ali's blog but was (somehow) unaware of the newsletter. Thanks for posting the link. I just signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for the 20 questions album-missed it last time!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete