Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Project Life : Week 02 : weekend fun

While I was putting together my Week 2 layouts for Project Life yesterday, I knew I had way too many photos from last Sunday and I couldn't pick just one. We had gotten snow overnight and Morgan was over-the-moon excited about going to play in it. So Daddy took them out + Mommy stayed in the nice warm house, taking photos. ;) Yes, I do think I've become a wimp about the cold as I've gotten older.  I made this digi layout to add as an insert :
click to enlarge + read the journaling
Supplies :
Template : Paislee Press Blueprints No. 01
Paper : Paislee Press Photobooth Kit
January circle accent : Paislee Press Round About Now
Weekend handdrawn word : freebie from Ali Edwards

I hope this will hold you over for a little bit as I'm busting my bootie on shop stuff. :) Update coming very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout and am so glad the kids were finally able to play in some snow.

    ReplyDelete