Sunday, January 8, 2012

my less list : no 02

  1. Clean, organize + replenish Morgan's art box that she plays with when we 'scrapbook' together. It is a mess and could use some fresh supplies + activities. It is cleaned out and organized now with a few new activities. I want to come up with a new box/system - hopefully by spring.
  2. Weigh + measure myself so I have a starting point for my health + fitness goals. Done. It was not fun at all, but now I know where I'm starting at and can track my progress.
  3. Weed through my Google Reader subscriptions. Too many redundant blogs that don't fit my needs/interests anymore. Haha - this is done, I guess. In the process of deleting some subscriptions, I added some too. I just need to be mindful of the sites that don't interest me anymore.
  4. Set an evening alarm on my iPhone to keep myself from staying up so late. Need more restful sleep. FAIL. I set the alarm, but I didn't pay attention to it. Deciding to get more sleep the week before I was trying to restock my Etsy shop was not the best idea. I will try again soon when the busy-ness subsides.
  5. Complete my January One Little Word assignment. Done - you can see it here.
Each week I am going to write a short list, no more than 5 items long, of simple tasks that I want to complete during that week. Small things, not huge projects, that I can easily do in the span of 7 days. Things that will keep me focused + help me keep my eyes open to the big picture. You can read more about my One Little Word, less, why I chose it + how I'm documenting it in 2012 here.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea. I look forward to following your progress. I've just finished my big purge! Good luck with your LESS this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your idea! And have I said I love your word, yes I have! But it's really resounding in my heart as I try to CULTIVATE...I think Less will be a sub-word!! Love following along with your word.

    ReplyDelete