Thursday, January 19, 2012

20 Questions : A Birthday Interview Album for Kids : Second Edition

The second edition of my 20 Questions albums are now available in the shop.
As I've mentioned before, I took into consideration a lot of the suggestions and requests from interested customers to modify this newest batch of albums. What's different? Mostly just the album colors. The original album I was selling was black and only black. Now I am offering pink, blue + red. Those are in the shop now. In February, I will be adding green and the original black to the mix.

Thanks to all of you who have been interested in this little memory book. I never could have imagined it would be as popular as it is! I certainly treasure the ones I've made for Morgan + Parker and have enjoyed passing on the love.

As for me, I'm really looking forward to the weekend. It's been a super busy week here in this house. Mark has been working his tail off for a work deadline tomorrow + we've missed him a lot. I am joining my mom and sister for a little crafty day on Saturday and it couldn't have come at a better time. I can't wait to jam on my Project Life layouts and get in gear to post everything I've completed so far, next week. We'll have a family day on Sunday which includes a birthday party at a gymnastics center. The kids are going to LOVE it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment