Wednesday, December 28, 2011

new in the shop : 2012 One Little Word minibooks

For 2012 I decided to document my One Little Word in a mini book instead of a full-size album. They are now listed in my shop + I will be back later this week to share my One Little Word, my pre-class assignment, and my plans to fill it up next year.
There are so many ways you could use this mini. It's not exclusive to One Little Word - that's just how I'm using mine. Maybe you want to keep track of your goals or resolutions in 2012. Maybe you want a small pre-made book to add photos + journaling too. Lots + lots of options. You can read about the contents + details here.

One Little Word is a concept + class developed by Ali Edwards. You can read more about the 2012 class here + Ali's word here. (Check out the comments for other word ideas if you are struggling to come up with yours)

No comments:

Post a Comment