Wednesday, November 2, 2011

One Little Word : October

I finished my October prompt yesterday, just in time for November's assignment! 10 down, 2 to go. Wow!
Very similar to February, Ali wanted us to fill another 9-pocket page protector with photos related to our life + our word. What represents focus to me right now?

While my focus has not really changed in the last 8 months, my connection with my word is a little easier than it was at the beginning of the year. I've accomplished a lot - big + small And it's crazy how much older Morgan + Parker look. I typed and printed little notes to cut out + add to the small photos.

FOCUS : on me time : on him : on new ideas : on the here + now : on us : on the good stuff : on ambition : on being still : on her.

The back of the page from September's prompt needed to be filled too, so I printed an enlargement for the left side of the layout. The sunset photo was taken when we went camping in August and the dark area in the sand was perfect for handwriting some notes about the month with a white Sharpie poster paint pen. Click on the photo above to enlarge it if you want to read the journaling.

I realized that I never shared my September prompt. Then I looked back in my album and remembered why. The journaling is a bit personal, so I am going to keep it to myself for now. Nothing bad, just nothing that needs to be publicized. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment