Wednesday, November 30, 2011

One Little Word : November

Our November prompt for One Little Word was similar to January, in that Ali gave us some journaling cards to fill out with prompts like : I am, I believe, I learned, I love, I know + this word - all on small cards to fit inside the 9-section page protectors. I've already shared in our class gallery, but here is how I put my page together :
click to enlarge + read journaling
With the end of the year approaching, it was really nice to reflect on the past 11 months. I am feeling really good about where I'm at right now. With how much I've gotten done - physically, domestically, personally + mentally - in 2011. My family is happy + I am happy. 

One more month to go. I'm looking forward to another finished project and album, combined with my Week in the Life from July. Ali is offering the class again next year, is anyone else thinking about joining in in 2012? I think I know what my word will be next year. Luckily I have another month to sit + stew on it.

Edited on December 1, 2011 to add : Registration for One Little Word 2012 is now open. I just signed up myself. Are you in?

Tomorrow begins the much-anticipated December Daily. Fingers crossed I stay on top + caught up with daily blogging about (at least) one photo + a simple story for each day leading up to Christmas. My wish for this month to go nice + slow was squashed when I realized that every weekend from hear on out is completely full. So, I'm going to take a deep breath, try not to get too absorbed with what everyone else is doing (and thus, worry about what I could/should be doing) and just enjoy my family + friends.

Wishing you all a fantastic December!

No comments:

Post a Comment