Friday, October 28, 2011

Parker's first year album : bday boy

(click to enlarge)
At the end of Parker's first year album, I did a few pages from his birthday + party. The paper pinwheels are leftover cupcake toppers from the party. For the record, I can't photograph white layouts to save my life. Instead of tweaking it in Photoshop, you'll just have to take my word for it that the background is white. :)

Journaling reads : Happy 1st Birthday Parker! What an incredible year we have had. I am beyond happy you are my son. You have truly completed our little family. You are an amazing little boy + it has been so exciting to see you + your personality develop. We all love you so, so much. Have a super fun day, P-man!

The pinwheels were the cupcake toppers from the kids birthday party. They turned out to be the perfect little 'extra' to complete this layout.

Thanks for looking (all week long!) + have a wonderful pre-Halloween weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment