Thursday, September 1, 2011

Looking Forward : September

  • a new One Little Word prompt in my inbox this morning. Maybe I'll get a little quiet time this afternoon to read the handout.
  • my camping weekend photos are printed and ready to ship. Cannot wait to tackle my Scrapbook on the Road.
  • Parker will be 15 months old next week.
  • Parmenter's Cider Mill in Northville opens this Saturday!
  • defining our spare bedroom : guest space + craft space. I have visions of rearranging, organizing and a little decorating.
  • playing "school" with Morgan. We are following bits + pieces of the preschool curriculum found here.
  • completing Parker's first year album. I'm so close to being done!
  • cool(er) weather zoo trips.
  • organizing my computer, particularly my digital scrapbooking supplies. I successfully installed a new (fast!) hard drive in my Macbook a couple weeks ago so I could put all of my digi templates, papers and embellishments on my computer instead of our flash or external hard drive. Now I need to organize them into a logical system.
  • another long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment