Friday, September 9, 2011

fall favorites : the cider mill

Last weekend we made our first trip of the season to Parmenter's Cider Mill in Northville. We even got a bag of 'bad' donuts to share with the ducks :
Morgan and Parker loved the ducks. Some of them are very people friendly! Between that and our love affair with cider and donuts, we will be there again and again this fall.

Happy Friday to you. This weekend, Grandma Goulding will be here to visit and help Mark with another project around the house. Next week I'll be sharing my Scrapbook on the Road from our camping trip!

4 comments:

  1. "bad donuts" I didn't think there was such a thing. ha ha Love the interaction and the cider mill. Love me some cider and donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, good question Gramm! Bad donuts? What does that mean? =) Can't wait to go get some cider and donuts myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were deemed 'bad' because they were smaller than the rest, or they were oddly shaped. I'm sure they would have tasted just fine though. :)

    ReplyDelete