Friday, September 2, 2011

5 (internet) faves for Friday

 1. Ali is teaching One Little Word at Big Picture Classes again next year. I think this time I'll take the inspiration and writing prompt based class she mentioned here. The letter she shared from a fellow OLW student is hilarious too.

2. The best $5 I spent this week was on Simple Mom's e-book One Bite at a Time. She shares 52 projects for simplifying your life, at your own pace. I've already printed the checklist and chosen my first 'bite'. I think I'll share my progress here as I go along.

3. I adore Kal's scripted mini prints and dream of framing some, gifting some and using some to make blank book covers.

4. Now that I'm back in the scrapbooking game, I'm itching to make our guest room / craft room more presentable. I'm collecting my inspiration at Pinterest here.

5. Be still my grid loving heart. Becky Higgins has created free smartphone and iPad backgrounds inspired by her Project Life products. You can snag yours here. I actually downloaded a few.

Do you have any fun or favorite links to share from this week?

1 comment:

  1. i'm so jealous that you even have a crafting room to makeover!

    do it! do it for crafters like me that cut paper and glue things in the living room and their husbands say "but where will i sit darling?"

    ReplyDelete