Friday, August 12, 2011

it's storytime

This morning while I was cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast, Morgan announced it was storytime. She brought out the dictionary, asked Parker and I to sit down and she read us her rendition of 'Chuck the Snake' - my made-up bedtime story.

Love how she clears her throat before starting, just like Daddy.

Love how she remembers little bits and pieces of the stories we tell her to make up her own.

Perhaps, I'm biased, but the girl is too smart for her own good.

Right now : I just finished photographing my completed Week in the Life album outside. For real. I was up until 1am last night this morning writing up the last of the journaling cards, but it was so worth it. I'm going to attempt to start editing and uploading them to share while Morgan digs for treasure in the sandbox. I'm so happy with how it turned out and even happier that it is done. Way to start off the weekend.

See you tomorrow, Grandma and Grandpa Goulding!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You got it all done?!? Awesome! And I think you are absolutely right about Morgan. She is too smart for her own good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double Wow, that was quick! And how lucky are you to have Morgan read a story to you. good going Morgan.

    ReplyDelete