Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thankful Thought | 004

Morgan adores grocery store car carts. Every weekend when I do our weekly grocery shopping, Morgan usually comes with me and always asks to ride in a car cart. Luckily, I think Busch's car carts are the best around and I actually don't feel like I need a chauffeur's license to push one around.

One weekday a couple weeks ago, I needed to stop at the grocery store for a few things and when Morgan asked to ride in her favorite cart, I was happy to oblige. Parker is old enough to sit in it, buckled in of course, and it was just a quick trip. Why not let the kids enjoy it too? I really got a kick out of Morgan instructing Parker on how to honk the horn.
Today, I am thankful for the little things that put a smile on your faces. Like play steering wheels and squeaky horns. And watching you play together put a smile on my face.

2 comments:

  1. I think blogs should have a "like" button like facebook. Very cute to see Morgan teaching Parker how to work the horn. Despite much of her independence and sometimes wanting to do things without Parker, she's a great big sister and is going to teach Parker LOTS in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!!!! That is the cutest thing! And yes, they have put many, many smiles on this face. I am thankful also. :)

    ReplyDelete