Monday, March 21, 2011

so happy

...I finally came up with a pretty smart meal plan idea. I hope to finish it this week.

...it is officially spring. Now if only the weather would make up its mind.

...that Mark got the good news he was hoping to hear this morning.

...Kristin and I spent some sister/girl time on Saturday. Soon, days like that are going to be few and far between for a while.

...Parker's sleep is improving.

...I don't feel like I need coffee.

...we braved the semi-chilly weather yesterday and took our first trip of the year to the zoo.

...we finally committed to a coffee table we like and ordered it over the weekend. We are one step closer to a finished living room.
...this week's Project: Simplify is an easy one for me. In fact, Morgan and I already tackled their toys this morning. I don't mind that we haven't had any dramatic before and afters. Spending this time doing a little purging and organizing makes me happy that we have some pretty decent systems in place.

Hoping your weekend was happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment