Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12.21.2010

I am already feeling a little melancholy about the holidays. This week is it. It's going to come and go in the blink of an eye and I'm trying to soak up every little bit of it. Today: Morgan helped me wrap gifts. We finished our shopping for the kids. We lost our power for about an hour. I freaked out a little a lot when the estimated time the power would return was Friday, December 31! I cleaned our guest bedroom so you can actually walk into it. I finished planning our Christmas Day menu. Santa assembled Morgan's big gift, which we are absolutely giddy about her opening. Mark worked his last day until after the New Year and we are all very excited about that. Every morning, Morgan tells Mark, "Daddy, don't go to work." It's especially cute when she puts her hands on his cheeks and makes sure he is looking at her. She's gonna be one happy girl when daddy says "Okay!" the next 12 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment