Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12.06.2010

Snow flurries are blowing around today but nothing seems to be sticking. Soon Morgan, soon. I pulled our Christmas decorations out today so I could slowly start putting them out. I don't have a ton, just a few little pieces to put here and there:
 
berries and pinecones with a yummy holiday candle and caramel Hershey kisses on our dining table
 
my red beaded wreath a la Martha
I had a couple extra pinecones and put them on the window sill over the kitchen sink with the pine tree branch Morgan took from the tree lot.
The framed "This is Not a Final Certificate" is a sort-of permit that Mark found in the walls behind the wood paneling in the living room. I just had to keep it. It's original and as old as the house. And it's dated with my dad's third birthday. :)
  
Morgan did this little hand and foot painting last year at school. I would love to do it again this year with both her and Parker. Damn, that would have been a cute Christmas card idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment