Friday, October 8, 2010

looking forward

  • to a long weekend with my family, starting today. It feels like Saturday with Mark home.
  • to taking Morgan to the Fox Theatre this afternoon to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live! She is going to freak.
  • to talking and visiting with my mother-in-law (thanks again for watching Parker, Linda!)
  • to Pancake Saturday. Mark and I have been trying different recipes so we can move beyond the Bisquick. I made these last weekend. Alton Brown's pancake mix got 5 stars and like 500 reviews. Definitely worth trying.
  • to running up to The Scrapbook Zone with Kristin and preparing to scrapbook next weekend.
  • to saying goodbye to our living room carpet and warped hardwood flooring. Or saying hello to a functioning master bath. The project of the weekend is still up in the air. As of this morning, I am the new self-appointed project manager for our renovations. Mark is actually excited about it and says it's just what he needs! Wish me luck as I start making lists of things to do and things to buy. And hope I don't get fired.
Have a fantastic weekend

    No comments:

    Post a Comment