Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's gettin' hot in here

Phew! I sure hope everyone is staying cool this week. Apparently the rest of the week is supposed to be quite toasty! We've been keeping the air cranked around here, but have also spent our fair share outside too, enjoying the blue skies and fresh air.

Today was our weekly lunch date with daddy and when we got home, Morgan and I walked to downtown Farmington for a chai frappuccino for mommy and chilled out in the shade of the pavillion. Next time, I'm going to have to try one of these. This weekend is the Farmington Founders Festival (which we always go to) but this weekend, we are also going to the Ann Arbor Art Fair. I haven't gone in like 10 years, so I'm really looking forward to that. We actually have something to look for too - we are on the lookout for a really cool, modern (of course) black and white mobile for Morgan. Yes, I know, boring black and white...but at this stage, that's about all Morgan can distinguish is high contrast colors. Everything else just looks kind of muddy to them. Plus, well, Mark and I are partial to black and white. So there.

Nothing too exciting here - other than lots of baby talk, gummy smiles and heads held high. Unfortunately I don't have a ton of pictures yet. I can do just about anything now with just one hand, except for focus the camera and take the perfect picture. I'm working on that. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment