Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Don't call me baby

Not only has Morgan taken the terms of endearment that Mark used to call me (baby, sweetheart...), she has also found my favorite spot on daddy. I call it my nuzzle spot. When I need a little comforting, my head fits perfectly in the crook of his neck. And it was so sweet to see Morgan curled up on daddy's chest in that same spot this morning. I guess I'll just have to share! She is most definitely a daddy's girl. :)
Our walk yesterday was great. It was so nice to get outside - we walked to downtown Farmington and back and Morgan was very content. I think she liked all the bumps and movement. She just loves her Quinny bassinet Gramm and Papa! XOXO to you.
Tomorrow, Morgan has her first doctor appointment. She's been eating a lot so I'm hoping all is well and her weight gain is where is should be. Other than that, more of the same - sleeping, eating, pooping and lots of loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment